September 21, 2012

A LITTLE LAX

It is not that I have been too busy--just not a lot happening.  I was walking in the hall after dinner last night and a lady (you would know her name if I told you) popped out her door without looking right or left and was wearing a pajama top that barely covered what  she had or did not have on underneath.  Now that is perfect attire for behind your door-but I am just glad she did not bend over.  She laughed and laughed. She said "You  caughr me"  I am glad it was me.  She is the same one who when she moved is said was it alright for her to smoke  a cigar on the balcony with her boyfriend.  She is the widow of a prominent banker, so I know her,  She is real cute and zanney. So see I told you not much has happened.  I gurss it depends on who is looking?

Betty Boop

No comments: