September 16, 2012

SUNDAY

What a good weekend we had. We celebrated Ivy's 19th birthday. M. G. made a Hello Kitty cookie cake complete with 19 candels. Linda, Joseph, Lindsay, Patrick. Jacob, Parker. Loreali,M. G. Amy, Ed. Sophie, Paul, Jan, Tommy, Cary. David. me and Ivy. What a group. Today we had the baptism of Lorali at Broadmeadow. Rob did an excelent job and Lorali was a real sweet doll. Looked pretty all in a white sundress and white bow and shoes. Such a calm and sweet child. I will have to come back down and get real again. I will miss all the togetherness of my great family and Truman was missed. O yes they all came to church too, except Ivy. I guess she had as much as she could take. She seems better since she came home. Well lets see what comes up tomorrow.

Sweetly Be
Betty Boop

No comments: