September 10, 2012

MONDAY FUNNIES

I heard at coffee---exercise class that a woman in here called Security --she found a roach in her apartment and put a bowl over it and called Security. This morning Secutiry got another call--"My clothes have been stolen from the washer!!" They came and found them up the side of the washer where she could not see them.
she told this at coffee so Security would not tell it first, she said. I doubt if they would but I am sure they had a laugh between the other men. Srcurity had a big weekend. This is true and sad. Two women met in the hall and hugged each other and pulled each other down--both broke theis elbow--both in Seina. If I know them they are laughing at each other and crying too. They love the halls of St, Catherines and visiting. Big news this weekend?

Betty Boop

No comments: