September 25, 2012

ON ANOTHER MISSION

Amy and I have found a nitch for us.  She took the flowers from the altar at Church and truned them into three beautiful arrangements.  We took one to Polly and Hank Ware,  Charter members and shut-ins now.  One to Jack , my brother who is in the hospital for various problems, and one to me, and some to someone else she knows  Everyone loved them.  We did -good.  Rob gave her some people to visit from the Church.  We will do it again next week.  Something so small for us to do but means more than we know for others.  Lunch at McAlister's with M. G. before she had to go to work. We also went to visit Truman and changed to flowers for him.  It is so peaceful and beautiful there.  I am glad for all the good memories that are coming to me.  See--memories are so important--make some good ones.!!!!! I dare you.

Betty Boop 

No comments: