September 12, 2012

WEDNESDAY


  • Busy day already and I still have things to do. Lucky me.Exercise is always a good way to start. They hurried us out to start setting up for the big Closet sale. I think I told you the funds go to the employees Christmas Bonus. Since they do not allow tips this is very important. It is big and will be held Friday. They have one two times a year. We take our stuff and go buy some more stuff. Win Win !! Creative class meets today and they put us out of the Activity room for the sale and into the library for our meeting. I am not sure I will like reading with people going in and out of the library and on to the Cafe. We may get a few "listeners" Oh well __whatever. I am not shy anymore. Lorilie will be baptized at Broadmeadow Sunday. She will have quiet a crowd of her family to attend. Should be good. We do love to "get together" Must go to Wal_Mart this afternoon __need a few things.


  • Sweetly Be

  • Betty Boop

No comments: