September 7, 2012

FRIDAY AGAIN ?

Lordy I have said it before but still true My how time flys!!!!! Had lunch in dinning room instead of dinner. A different sort of crowd. But fun. Talked about books we are reading and the new stories we are going to write. I suggested I could write one on THE HALLS OF ST. CATHERINE Not a good subject because if it gets published in the VILIAGER , I could get sued. I'll declare you can hear anything and I mean anything, Could be fun. So now I have eaten my main meal at lunch--what can I do for supper? I will ponder that one. I am ejoying my book KILLING OF LINCOLN by Bill O'Reilly. I know some is fiction but a lot of history too. Maybe I will try to finish it this weekend.

Sweetly Be
Betty Boop

P. S. How does soup and a turkey hot dog sound? Good to me.

No comments: