September 9, 2012

SUNDAY

I still can"t figure what my feelings are on Sunday. It is so good in so many ways. Church and Rev.Rob gives me much understanding and plenty to ponder, I get to eat lunch out with various family members, always Amy,--but something is missing. I love the routine here and can't wait till Monday to get to it. Maybe it all boils down to missing Truman because I go the places we went and the Sunday routine we had--I am reminded so much of what is missing. Here I do not do the things that remind me of him as much and when I think about those things I am sad. I have too much time in the afternoon to think. I visit with Irene and see a few people here on Sunday but for the most part Sundays here are pretty slow. Thanks for listining to my laments and I am not complaining you know--just trying to cope.

Betty Boop

No comments: