September 24, 2012

GOOD MONDAY {so far}

I stepped out on the balcony at 6:30 to finish my breakfast tea.  Glorious sunrise!!!!.  It was cool and untouched and calm.  Our resident erget was searching for breakfast.  He was reluctant to wade the shallows of the lake.  I thought maybe he did not want to get his feet cold.  I am sure the water was a little nippy that early.  He strolled alomg the edge looking into the water.  Up and down and finally over to the edge and stepped slowly in and grabbed what I hope was a fish for his breakfast.  Out he came and strolled on down.  the edge again.  I was happy for him. I thought that old familiar verse again.  This is the day the Lord hath made, let us rejoice and be glad in it. I seem to be saying that a lot lately.  This will be a good day.  Have a good one where you all are.

Betty Boop

No comments: