September 5, 2012

Wednesday

Started with my Exercise Group. We always have coffee before and as you know I sometime take a little treat.
































I started with my Exercise Group and as you know we have coffee first and you also know I sometime take a treat too. Not Wednesday because Regions Bank brings doughnuts every Wednesday YEH! I never eat them but some are very serious about free doughnuts. Well this morning they were late and we had to start class before they arrived. Much grumbling and spectulation that they were not coming at all--but they did. The word got around and soon they were showing up from everywhere to get that sugar fix. My My do we have a lot to worry about Oh guess what! We are doing a new play in November and I was offered a part!!! I am so excited I get to play the part of a little boy It takes place in a Dr's office I am there to get a shot and cause a big fuss with crying and yelling and sticking out of my tounge at everyone. O boy Please come and watch the "OLD GIRL" turn into a little boy. The name of the play written by residents is WHAT YOU GOT? Can you imagine the ailments that will be discussed. Can't wait to begin Betty Boop.











No comments: