September 14, 2012

FRIDAY STUFF.

I went to the giant closet sale this morning. They really had a lot of good things. Also they regulated it better. They just let a certain amount of peple in at a time and controlled the crowd real well. The last count we made was $4,700.00 The most ever. There may be some more. If you could have seen the amount of stuff and then it ended at 1:30. I went to pick up my mail at 3:00 and they had cleaned it all out and chairs in place for "Happy Hour" which is 5 o'clock. We have amazing maintenance people. They are just ready to do anything. Trip to WalMart wore me out. My cart had wheels with a mind of their own. I hate that. I tried it before I selected it - it seemed fine and then it turned on me. I had a buggy full since I had been putting the trip on hold-but there comes a time when you have to go. So be it.

Betty Boop

No comments: