October 16, 2012

A DAY OF REST

After a day like yesterday, I need a day of rest.  Monday's are always too full anyway.  I was stopped by a problem with my kitchen sink stopping up.  I called at 12 noon and they said they would be here in a hour.  Not so.  I called again at 2.  I could tell I would be late for choir .  They came at 4 and I had to miss Methodist Church service.  Almost missed my dinner date with "my regular girls"  It got me thinking--maybe I fill my days too full and tho I love it, maybe I need not get upset if I miss sometime?  Anyway. I am taking it slower today.  No rush, they will wait for me. 

Another quote: " Thoughtfulness, adds sweetness to our lives."  So do something thought full for someone today --even if that someone is you!!

Thoughtfully Be
Betty Boop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry your schedule was interrupted. Hate to miss two of your favorite things! Amy