October 18, 2012

SOMETHING DIFFERENT

I did something different this morning,  No activity going on so I went in hunt of "free" coffee (Truman taught me this}."  I went into the Activity Center and it was full of decorated tables waiting for the big Hamburger dinner tonight.  It is a Burger &Blues.  Put on by the Community Trust Bank.  All free and the sign ups are full.  I did not plan to go because there is so much I can not eat and big things like that bother me a little. Anyway the free coffee was all out, so I bought a cup and went to the Lake front and found a delightful spot in the sun and it was just right.  Not a cloud in the beautiful October sky and not too cold and not too hot.  I am not bad company sometime. What will I do next?  We will see.  I have Michael Buble'  singing just to me.  I am glad Linda gave me a few of his CD's.  Some are old songs, his style.
Thought for the day.  "Stop.  Look around.  God is near"  Excuse my preaching!

Betty Boop

No comments: