October 5, 2012

FRIDAY

Not a lot going on  Exercise class as usual and then I went to Patty Peck Honda and got a free car wash.  Now that is service with a smile.  And it is just down the road--real close.  Went to my favorite store-THE DOLLAR TREE.  Bought birthday cards.  I give so many up here that I buy most of them  there.  They are nice and 2 for a $1.00!!!  Of course I make them special with a small version of my tissue flowers.  People think I have worked for hours.  Sooo simple yet they say "I care"  My maid cleaned today and I did my washing.  Now what is left for Saturday?  I am sure I will find something of interest to do.   I think I will make my own dinner.  I need to be by myself.  That is what is so good about this place.  You can choose.  Thank you Lord for St. Catherines. I have felt Truman's presence so strong today.  That is a good thing and I am thankful. yet a good cry because I miss him was also on the agenda today.  I am o. k.

Sweetly Be
Betty Boop

No comments: