October 3, 2012

BIG DAY

Started with a Flu shot.  Yes St. Catherine with Medicare offered flu shots free.  A first for St. C's,  I'll take it.  Went with Amy to deliver flowers from Broad meadow to a lady in Highland Home where Truman was for a while.  I did not feel as bad as I thought I would.  I did not like that place for him. Went to Freshway on Old Canton and it is a wonderland for fall.  Never saw so many pumpkins!!.  She bought some as well as flowers to put in Jan's yard for her birthday. She does this every year as her present to her.  We then had lunch at Traceway Grill.  Nothing but Southern food.  Fried green tomatoes were excellent as well as everything else.  Jan met us and we took flowers to a resident here that we all love.  Husband is still on Seina here. Topped it with a concert by a young pianist from China and then coffee with 5 other "old girls" You would not think them old if you could hear the conversations which was from politics to "shady" jokes.  The teased me for not telling any.  Could not think of any.  Supper was a meat loaf sandwich.  Something I love.  Amy makes the best.  Dancing With the Stars and off to bed.  I would say that was a full day.  The way I like them.

Betty Boop

No comments: