October 15, 2012

MONDAY AGAIN ?

I woke at 5:30 this morning. I was going about my usual routine when I decided to make a loaf of cinnamon bread to take to coffee before exercise class.  I only brought back 2 slices. I will give them away when I meet someone hungry for a sweet.  Speaking of sweets-little bowls of trick or treat candy are showing up at decorated doorways.  Thank goodness we do not dress up because I would have to jain in.  That seems to be my "middle name"  Joining up!  It seems strange but we are working on Christmas music at Choir.  It takes us a while especially with the Latin and all.  I think our director has wild dreams for us.  I hope we don't disappoint her.  Must go and eat some home made soup for lunch.  Will it be chili? bean? veggie? or chicken?  Desions   Desions !!

Betty Boop

No comments: