October 17, 2012

REPORT

A report on "day of rest"  I recommend it.  The only time I left my apartment was to pick up my mail and dinner and to walk in the halls.  I did little things like to straightened out my sock drawer!!  Short summer ones put away and out came the longer top versions and knee top and tights.  I am dreaming of cold weather and maybe a little  snow.  When I came back from walking. my neighbor, Mary Louise, had left delicious muffins.  How sweet.  I did feel better till I watched the debates.  I can not decide who to vote for.  I wish Abraham Lincoln was still alive.  I do not believe we have truly good statesman any more.  Well I must go.  Maybe I will get to the underwear drawer soon and get to feeling better again. Try a day of  rest.  You may like it.

Betty Boop

No comments: