October 20, 2012

SATURDAY

I did not have breakfast in the Cyber with my "breakfast" friends this morning  Takes too much time and I wanted to go to Wal-Mart and get back to get ready for my guest.  Jan, Tommy, Cary, and David had lunch with me and we ate on the Terrace.  It was so nice out there this noon.  We all had burgers.  Tommy and David hat steak burger and we girls had turkey burgers.  They had fries and me fruit.  I just can't eat potatoes any more.  They run my sugar up more than anything.  Even candy.  I wish people would not tempt me with Haloween candy at every door.  Jan had pictures to show and told us a lot about her trip.  I am glad she got to go.  It was a good experience. Well goodnight-I must go to bed and hope to sleep.  I still wake a lot but usually go back to sleep right away. but this broken sleep is not good.

Betty Boop

No comments: