October 23, 2012

LONG TIME==NO SEE

I am missing Ashley and Whitney on the blog.  But then I have been missing a few days too.  No reason, just not much to say.  I just got back from breakfast.  Trying to use up my food allowance.  Truman taught me well.  Of course I was brought up that way too.  We are all planning our Fall camping trip.  Slim crowd.  Just the "cream of the crop?"  No really . more like the "die hards."  Fall is a good time.  We can justify the camp fire.  Of course we will have plenty to eat and plenty of laughs and "old" stories to tell.  I wish we could hear some of Truman's.  (real and made up).  Tell you what--get out your copy of TRU=BE=BE=DO and read  it, While you are at  it, also read my little book, CHILDHOOD MEMORIES OF LITTLE DOT.  A little bragging never hurt. Make no mistake, you may think of Truman and I as old{and we are} but we were once young and lived some of the same things that you do now.  Just a different time zone but the basics are there.  Enjoy and "make memories"  Believe me, they will be worth remembering.   As Forrest Gump would say,"That's all om going to say about that"

Sweetly Be
Betty Boop

No comments: