October 13, 2012

WORK TO DO--STRENGTH TO DO IT

I mean by work, selling books again.  It really is not much work but it sure is fun.  I got to see everyone passing by as I was set up by the Cyber and post office.  Everyone goes there,  The comments are all the same,  "I have too many books and stuff in my apartment already,  but I can not pass the books."  We did have some beautiful books.  One lady bought a paperback  {five for a dollar or 25 cents each}  It was a racey one and she was going to put it in a birthday card for a friend who she said would not be caught dead reading it.  I told her to be sure and read it first.  {laughter from her  But I bet she read it. Breakfast with a group of friends.  I am so blessed.  Now get to work.  Hair wash, laundry. and Kroger--all on the agenda for today.  I need to get tired so I can sleep better.  O my the nights are hard still.

Betty Boop

No comments: