October 14, 2012

SATURDAY


The same breakfast bunch today.  It is getting to be a regular and fun treat for me.  If I leave off the toast or biscuit, I get to have grits.  Much to the disgust of a couple of Yankees.  You can't talk them into grits.  No NoNo!!  Hey. I feel sorry for them.  Let them eat hash browns.  Oh well, we had fun.  It still surprises me that I get up to have breakfast at 7'clock with these dudes.  Just on Saturday.  Kroger again and cooked my dinner of a grilled (top of stove} chicken breast on top of mixed greens. So good.  Especially to end it with chocolate pudding (sugar free)  with peanut butter stirred in.  I used to make Truman a pudding from scratch with peanut butter and coco.  He loved it.  This tasted good too but not as good as homemade.  Well I must get ready for church  My sweet Amy will pick me up. Jan gets home today.  Can't wait to hear about her trip.

Betty Boop
















No comments: