October 12, 2012

TOSS THE BUMS OUT!!

Got you didn't I?  No not "bums", but books.  Yesterday we had a big book sale.  Hard backs--$1.00--paper backs==5 for a $1.00.  Workers worked for days to purge the Library of books that had not been checked out for a while.  All this to make room for new books which they are buying all the time.  I worked from 1:30 till 3;30 selling and I am going to do the same this afternoon.  I love our library.  While I am not on that committee(thank goodness)  they needed extra help for the sale.  We had a lot of good books for sale.  Amy came and bought two.  It was fun and got to see almost everyone go by as it was in the main hall.  I had a great turkey burger. for lunch from the Cyber.

I watched the vice president debate last night.  I got so mad at Biden that I wanted to slap that smirk off his face.  He was very very rude.  I know debates are like this but I think he was bad.  Truman belonged to a Debate Club at the bank.  They would debate other young bankers.  I could not watch it without getting mad at them attacking my husband. 

Betty Boop 

No comments: