February 7, 2013

BIG DAY(for me)

I learned yesterday from the editor of THE VILLAGER that my Valentine story and also the poem would be front page.  It comes out today or tomorrow.  I will be published!!  I have been published with two other poems in the past in the GOOD SAM  magazine a few years ago.  But this is special to me.

I am reading HIGH PLAINS TANGO by Robert James Waller, author of THE BRIDGES OF MADISON COUNTY.  I am sure you have read that one.  This was a little hard to get into and actually I had checked it out some time ago and did not read much of it.  The librarian recommended it to me and said to keep reading and it gets better.  She is right.  Sometime I give up too quick.

Is it Winter, Spring, Summer of Fall?  I do not know.  So many people are sick and blame the weather.  Maybe in a way they are right. 

Read Ecclesiastes 3; 11-15  I love the Philosopher but you have to read it all to "get it"

Sweetly Be
Betty Boop

No comments: