February 4, 2013

SUNDAY

We had Souper bowl Sunday.. Lunch was homemade soups and other things.  Soup was the centerpiece.  People were creative.  So good.  I went to the Super bowl dinner and game om big screens here I stayed  through the 1st quarter.  Too noisy to hear the commercials, which I wanted to see.  I came home and got caught up in the game and enjoyed it.  I did not need all that good food people brought either.  A lot is going on around here as usual.  I decorated my entrance with valentines that were Truman's as a boy.  His mother saved a lot of them  I am glad she did.  They are so cute.,  I also put out some beads and coins and purple, green, and blue paper flowers I made for Mada Graw(is that the way to spell it?)  My southern way anyway.  You know what I mean. 

Betty Boop

No comments: