February 10, 2013

MARDI Gras

I just wanted you to know, I learned how to spell Mardi Gras.  Thanks to one of my prized birthday gifts.  Jan gave me (at my request) a new dictionary.  WEBSTER"S NEW COLLEGE DICTIONARY. Forth edition.  I am very proud of it.  I lost mine in the move and have been using a pocket one that Truman used in the Navy.  Very limited.  There are new words in this new one, and many of them. 

Feb. 12th:  Cafe de Monde"  MADISON CENTRAL BRASS  9:00 French pastries and coffee
                                           French Market\VENDORS!!!
We will even (maybe) march to Oh When The Saints Go Marching In.  Since you can not see me, I might march too.  O well we have to keep these seniors happy.  Wish you could come.  Have to be over 65, sorry.

Betty Boop

No comments: