February 11, 2013

MONDAY

I just got back from Brocks to get a haircut.  Once again, I got my money's worth.  Maybe it will last a month.  Since I was in the neighborhood, I drove down 1368 Riverwood Drive Jackson, Ms. 39211.  See I did remember my old address.  Reading Ashley's blog made me remember all the parties we had.  Although not all family dinners.  I used to have a lot of other stuff too.  Mine were not nearly as good as Ashley's but I got creative too.  It was fun to remember them and not feel too sad. I wanted to see if the jonquils were blooming.  They had been but the rain took it's toll.  Still more rain to come.  Maybe we need it but seems to me enough already. 

I have so much junk paper work.  I am afraid to get rid of some of it.  I wish I had someone to help me clean out my files.  I keep putting it off. but I know I would feel better without all this clutter.  Any volunteers?  No?  I guess you have plenty of your own.

Sweetly Be
Betty Boop

No comments: