February 23, 2013

GOOD SATURDAY

Early  (8:00 A.M.) breakfast with M, G. and Ryan.  Early for them anyway.  I enjoyed it and I think they did too.  Ryan put my new tag on for me and Mary Grace fixed a computer thing for me.  So they had to work for their breakfast.  No, not really.  But it was nice to get those things done.  Speaking of getting things done, Jan and I together solve a lot of problems too.  She had lunch with me and that is always good.  I don't know how I could get along without her.  She has become a sweet friend as well as a daughter.  I am sooooooo blessed with my family.  Each one means something special to me.  I went to Dollar Tree and bought some St. Patrick Day decorations.  I seem to have misplaced what little I had.  Have I mentioned that I like Dollar Tree?  Oh yes a few rimes.  I have my cat doll, a girl doll. and a monkey sitting on a little table all dressed in a St Patrick Day hat with shamrocks around them.  They all look a little "tipsy" like they have been drinking Irish coffee or something.  I don't know why they look that way to me. but a monkey-a-cat-a pretty girl!!All decked out for St.Patrick's Day.  How strange is that?.  Maybe strange is a better word because they sure have not been drinking any brew.  Church tomorrow.  Another one of my blessings (Amy) and I will go.  Come go with us.

Betty Boop

No comments: