February 27, 2013

SPRING IS-a-COMMING

Maybe a few days at a time, but I promise you Spring is on it's way.  OOO that means different clothes.  I wonder if those tired old "pedal pushers" still fit?  I do hope so.  However something new would be nice too.  I am getting to like breakfast at the Cyber.  Darlene Lucas and I had breakfast together.  I did not plan to go, needed to eat some oatmeal, but she called and I could not resist.  We then went to exercise class.  I went to the Bank to get a roll of quarters and then to Kroger for a few things.  Turned out to be a lot of things.  I just can't resist doing a little cooking for myself.  If you eat the food here everyday it gets a little too much the same and that is why I like to eat out on Sunday and to make some meals myself.  They are having a Chinese Buffet tomorrow.  I think I will go for lunch, even tho it will be no Mr. Chins.  Dancing With The Stars is getting ready to stare soon.  Can't wait to see Wynonna Judd dance.  HA!

Betty Boop 

No comments: