February 22, 2013

FRIDAY (already?)

The weekend comes around fast it seems.  M. G. and Ryan are coming for breakfast Saturday morning.  They will perk up the breakfast group and the "Old Girl" too.  That's my name at the beach.  That is coming fast too.  I am excited, play practice starts Monday March 11.  Can't wait.  WHATCHGOT?  Takes place in a Dr's office full of all kinds of people asking--"What you got"  I am a little boy protesting a shot and a mother determined I get it.  O boy, can I do it?  I sure will try.

Well I must run and get ready for the day and exercise class first.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This week has gone by quickly for me as well! Ryan and I cant wait to come see you tomorrow! I'm sure all the ladies are going to go crazy over him. I have been waiting for this play for what seems like years now. I am glad they finally set a date! I'll be there front and center.
I love you