February 21, 2013

GOOD BREAKFAST

I enjoyed it. I am getting to like breakfast in the Cyber.  I don't mind shower and dressing for the day and going down to eat.  I always thought I could not do that.  Kind of like going on a convention and staying is a luxury hotel But, alas, I actually enjoy it.  God put two people in my path that I helped this morning.  And it is still not 9:00 clock.  A. M. that is.  I love St. Catherines--what is not to like?  I am going to a book review this morning.  Actually three books are being reviewed.  Ever heard of MRS. LINCOLN'S DRESSMAKER?  I haven't. It sounds interesting.  I sure liked the movie LINCOLN.  Have a good day, I am sure going to try.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you got to help some people out today! I cant wait to hear more about it Saturday! I love you!