February 9, 2013

SATURDAY

I got away with eating pancakes!!I know, I know, I said no more.  But, I started out with normal sugar reading and decided to take the plunge.  I took blueberries to top them and I was in heaven.  I guess it takes me back to every Saturday when Truman would make them for us.  I always said I could not make pancakes and I think he was proud that he could.  Win   Win.  I felt like a Star today.  I got so many complements on my story and poem..
Either we are starved for good writing and stories (we don"t get out much you know) or maybe they were good. It does make you feel good for people to appreciate your efforts.  Right?  I hope our New England family are O. K.  I bet the snow is pretty.   Very little chance of snow here but rain storms are predicted for tomorrow.  We will see.  Sometime they miss it.

Betty Boop
Good Night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The stories are good! Amy