February 6, 2013

FOGGY

I am glad I do not have to drive this morning.  Fog is very heavy but is lifting fast.  In fact I see the sun peeking now.  I wish you could see a bed of tulips blooming in the rose garden here.  So pretty.  Red and yellow tulips are standing tall in a bed of pansies.  Someone made a picture and it is on the board down in the main hall.  Also a big red heart with old valentines arranged so nice.  Some of them look just like the ones I have at my eentrance.  I think I told you they were some Truman"s mother saved from Truman"s early school days when everyone brought them and gave one to everyone else.  Old tradition that I remember.  Maybe you do too.  Don't guess I will get a valentine this year.  I saved a few that Truman gave me.  We always exchanged them and I can remember getting excited to see what he picked out all on his own.  Sometime they were so sweet and said what he could not really say out loud and sometime they were down right silly.  It was fun to fine one at our breakfast plate.  He always remembered.    More sweet memories.  Make plenty now before it is too late.

Betty Boop

No comments: