January 8, 2014

CABIN FEVER

No not really cabin fever.  I have not been outside since Sunday but I can truthfully say I am glad I did not have to.  It feels good to know I did not have to worry about busted pipes and everything else that goes with a house.  Truman and I did out stint on that one. Of course I still miss having a house at times.  Maybe I will go out tomorrow.  Still don't have to but I might just for the heck of it. 

We did not get to have Creative Writers Group today.  One got sick and another had something else to keep her from coming.  We hope Doris Jones will be with us for our next meeting.  I am still writing on something that just wont come together.  Maybe I need to get another subject.  I will think about it.  I cooked all my meals today.  I really enjoyed it.  Made split pea soup this morning and cornbread.  Maybe tomorrow I will eat in the dinning room or the Cafe.  This freedom of choice is kind of neat.  I guess I sound kind of boring today, but really it is anything but boring around here--just different from my past.  Change can be good. 

Betty Boop

No comments: