January 29, 2014

RATHER CALM

Rather mundane day.  Not much to write about that would be of interest.  Everybody does laundry and picks up the mail ,read books, and visit in the hall with friends.  Funny thing about this place that surprises me and I like it.  Very few people invite others into  their apartments.  Funny?  I guess it is good.  Some are a little too friendly.  I just wrote an  essay about  "HUGS",  Wonder what that will bring as I still have one lady who winks at me from my essay on "WINKS" a while ago.  Am I inviting hugs from her.  I saw her yesterday and she gave me a big wink.  I told her to look for my newest on hugs.  She had a fit and just gave me a big hug right then.  I may have to get some protection!!!!!!  What will happen today?  We will see.

Betty Boop

No comments: