January 12, 2014

Saturday & Sunday

Due to computer error, I have been lost for two days.  I understand you guys with texting now.  You would be lost without your life line.  Oh, I remember in the "good old days" when you had to wait till you could find a telephone (usually at home)  to communicate.  Good old days?  I think not.  Some ways, yes and some not to good.  We deal with what we have been presented.

Jan came Saturday.  She brought lunch and we had it in the apartment.  Hot dogs with taco sauce on top.  Coke and chips and fruit.  Fit for a Queen.  We enjoyed our visit and she shared pictures of Brody.  That is one cute kid.  I don't get to see him much, but I understand it is hard to do.    Paul, Ryan and I have  January birthdays.  So does Linda.  If she were here she would enjoy the party we are having, courtesy of M. G.  On the 25th.  Should be fun.  We always look for a reason  to party.  Church was very good today.  Lunch with Bev and Amy, My Amy's friends. M.G. and Ryan.  We ate at Bravo's in Highland Village.    I just got back from a visit with Irene.  She is doing better and was watching football.  She really worries about "her" Manning boys.  I remember when we "middle" Ellis's had a Super Bowl party every year.  We would make bets.  Have food and fun.  Usually at our house.  I really loved that.  Now that was the GOOD OLD DAYS".  What would I do without my Memory Bank.? 

Betty Boop

No comments: