January 3, 2014

DARK HAIRED CUTIE (again)


Whew!! I can't tell you what a load has been lifted.  I got a haircut and colored it myself.  I got a surprise, yet I don't know why it surprised me.  Haircut went up $5.00.  That is a lot to go up.  So I thought I needed to up my tip too.  I spend less than anyone I know on my hair.  I shampoo and style it myself and that saves a lot.  I don't like being a slave to the beauty shop.  I am very liberated when it comes to some things.  How is that for patting yourself on the back? 

I had four things in the new VILLAGER Even my neighbor, Joe, said I was the star this month.  He is a real writer.  Sometime I don't quiet get his stuff.  It is so cold here today.  Real Winter.  Not like Bryan and Ashley, where they are having real blizzards.  Hope they are O. K.  Too cold here to take down the outside decorations.  They put if off till later notice.  I was glad to get that notice.  I was trying to think up an excuse to not do it.  Now  that was a bad thing to think.  I did take down my own balcony decorations and got real cold. 

See You Later
Betty Boop

No comments: