January 27, 2014

NORMAL MONDAY ???

Exercise, coffee group. lunch with my usual dinner group instead of dinner tonight.  Nap, Choir practice and then Methodist service.  I got a birthday present from Linda and Joseph.  A beautiful hand crafted leather journal.  I intend to (Linda's suggestion) copy all my poems and essays I have written since I have been here and write something about why each was written.  I hope to have a record of my thoughts since I have been living at St. Catherine's.  Or something like that.  It is a beautiful gift. hope I don't mess it up.  I received three B. day cards today.  Birthday is Friday.  O yes, M. G. and  Ryan took me to lunch Sunday/  McAlister's.  I really thought that was sweet of them.  I enjoyed it a lot.  Sophie sent me a quart of sweet potato and kale soup that she bought at Broadmeadow Neighborhood Association soup sale.  I can't wait to try it.  Am I blessed?  Yes!!!.  The weather man says we can expect snow and we are all so excited..

Betty Boop

No comments: