January 5, 2014

SUNDAY MORNING

The highlight of Saturday was Jan and a visit with lunch.  She is always a calming effect and never in a hurry.  Always listens to my chatter with interest.  Thank you Jan,  I am so blessed with my family.  Here we are --another week has gone by.  We have the promise of cold rain and then cold (shiver me tembers0 weather too for tonight.  As I sit here and type, I am looking out the window at the Lake.  What a beautiful view.  I don't think I would be as happy without it.  I loved Riverwood Lake and the view out back.  So now I enjoy a new one.  Later I will send you my latest poem on this lake.  It was just published in the Villager.  It helps to get things published when you are on the staff of the publication we put out every month.  I do enjoy that job.  Hope they don't fire me for my quirky stuff. Must go and get ready for Church.

Betty Boop

No comments: