January 10, 2014

STRANGE DAY

Is it Friday already?  Exercise was good. I then returned an item to WalMart and decided to check out Stein-Mart and see if they were giving stuff away yet.  Yes they almost paid me to take away four items-not related to each other.  In fact some of the items were for spring and summer.  O well I will be ready when the time comes.  I thought I got a bargain.  Back here and too hungry to fix a lunch, I ate in the dinning room.  I must have been the last one to come because I had to sit at a table alone.  O well I am good company to myself.  The baked catfish and cabbage and pinto beans with a little coleslaw was all on my diet.  Back for a short nap and Barbra came to clean my apartment.  Picked up a book in the Library and I do believe I have read it before.  O well--no problem--just get on the elevator, go downstairs-and check out another.  I will have some tuna fish salad that I made for supper.  Come join me,  I really do "live the life of Riley"  (whoever he was)  He must have had it good. 

Betty Boop

No comments: