January 7, 2014

COLD COLD COLD

I am staying inside today for sure.  But it is so pretty outside--from the inside.  I did laundry and delivered a paper flower on a Birthday Card to Hazel.  I think the flower makes it special.  It looked pretty.  Made it the colors of the card.  I had hopping john  from Amy for lunch.  Yummy, it was good.  I did an interview with a new resident who wanted to do it on the phone.  That was a first for me.  Not as much fun but I guess it will have to do.  I am working on a poem that just wont "jell".  Maybe I have lost my creative touch?  I hope not.  I do like to write.  Anyway, I have something to read for tomorrow's group.  Since we are having a guest speaker, Doris Jones, I may not need to read.  What is for dinner.  I do not know yet.  Something will come up I guess.  There is always peanut butter. 

Betty Boop

No comments: