July 22, 2014

MRS. CLEAN!!!!

How nice can it get? I'll tell you----Strip the bed linens gather towels and bath cloths. put them outside my door and like magic--fresh clean and folded ones appear.  O. K.  I do have to walk down the hall to do personal laundry, but I don't want anyone else to do that for me.  At least not yet.  O. K. back and did my own shampoo.  Dishwasher empty.  Truman and I used to dodge that job.  It was a game to see who would get caught to open it up clean and have to put them away.  So you see it is all about MRS. CLEAN today.  Wow it must be a slow day for me.  I did have breakfast with my usual friends.  The topics we discuss are very interesting. Through some I am just a listener and I learn something new every day.  It would be of no interest to you so I will keep it to myself.  As I say many times--"Life is good."  May I add--for today anyway.    Oh yes my cheese omelet with tomato inside and bacon on the outside, toast and coffee was another "perk", with someone to cook and serve it and no clean up because one  of my breakfast friends insist on caring  the dirty dishes to the bin.  God bless him.  I wonder what else good and "clean" will happen today?

Betty Boop

No comments: