July 12, 2014

RED DELIGHT!!

My old toaster just gave up.  After burning toast, toasting on one side and generally acting up---it just refused to operate at all.  I tossed it and for days toasted in the broiler.  That is very unsatisfactory.  I went to Wal-Mart and shopped.  Only three choices.  I expected more.  Went for tried and true Black and Decker.  Two color choices black  and RED.  I grabbed the red.  Then as I was rolling on I had second thoughts.  That old girl is crazy.  Red.!!  I backed up and sadly put it back and picked up the black.  Looks better with other stuff in my kitchen. I rolled on.  Then I stopped and backed up (again) and thought--get the red, you know you want it, be good to Dot,  Oh my did it live up to my expectations.  I had a lovely piece of toast this morning.  So brown and crisp on the outside. popped up on time with no fuss-. just perfection.  I think being red makes it better.   I think I have told you before that it does not take much to make me happy. 

So be it!!
Betty Boop

No comments: