July 5, 2014

THE 4th

Beautiful weather!!  Upper 80's is perfect.  I am getting little tomatoes from both plants now.  Not enough for much --a little snack maybe.  I had to prop "Dexter" up and tie him to the balcony rail.  We had some very strong wind the other day and although he looked strong, he was so top heavy and lots of little tomatoes, that I was afraid he would break under the weight.  I have babied him to much to loose him. 

Our Choir did Shirley proud .  We sang so good.  The room was full and very appreciative.  Feels good to perform and be accepted.
I watched fireworks from my balcony last night.  It was a good show from Friendship  Park.  As good as I was watching from Washington and so I went to bed feeling very patriotic last night.  Oh yes I had a lovely lunch here with three very entertaining ladies. Ivy came to visit and brought pictures of their family.  Enjoyed hearing about her new job.  She is excited.  Good, Good, Good,, as Truman would  say.

So again---"Life is good."

Betty Boop

No comments: