July 2, 2014

IN THE GOOD OLD SUMMER TIME

Yes it is summer time.  With temps in the upper 90's you really know it.  One thing I love about this time of the year is {drum roll) is watermelon.  Wish I had some right now!!  Ryan, M. G., and Amy had lunch with me.  We really enjoyed it.  When a good looking young man shows up at the Cyber heads turn and everyone perks up.  I enjoyed having them.

I went to the first practice of our play.  It will be September 3.  It is a redo of the first one I was in. But many here have not seen it.  New people you know and some just probably can't remember it.  Oh well, It  will be fun.  A large cast plus Choir,  I can do both.  And I will rush down to sing and then back to the stage.  How about that?  Something to look forward to. 

So Be It.
Betty Boop

No comments: