July 3, 2014

READ THE CALENDER

I thought I was good at this--so I wouldn't forget a single thing.  For some unknown reason I did not look this morning.  Taking it slow and easy, thinking I had nothing on the calendar that I really needed to do, I missed the monthly program --Meet w\MMJ.  What is that?  MMJ is Mary Margret Judy our CEO.  Head Mistress that we all are in awe of and bow down to.  Not really.  She is a very efficient person and smart.  She has to take a lot of flack and has to be a little tough.  I admire her==some do not.   SO BE IT.
Anyway I strolled down about 10:30 to get a cup of coffee and discovered everyone coming out of the meeting.  I blended in trying to look like I was a part of it but I had to confess--everyone is watching you and I was missed.  O well they filled me in.  Nothing new going on just now. 

I actually did a good deed.  I went in the Cyber to get coffee and a lady joined me who a lot of people avoid.  She is a little loud and has a lot to say.  I think she is sweet and I like her.  She was having a late breakfast and we sat together.  Lot of discussions were had and one was about computers.  She does not do them she said.  But she told me I was blessed to be connected to my children this way.  She said that way I was never alone.  Lesson for today!!!

I also gave some encouragement to someone because she is moving to MARION HALL (assisted living) and is very bitter to her daughter.  Hope that never happens to me.  I hope I helped her a little.  So you never know what a day will bring but we don't need to know it all right now.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

Those little acts of kindness are your specialty, and you are so good at it. I felt for the daughter in the story. I know she is doing what is best for her mom.