September 4, 2014

BREAK A LEG

That is what our assistant director told us as we headed for the stage last night. It went well and we had a big and good crowd.  I really do like the excitement and fun of being on that very small stage and try to make people laugh.  And we did succeed. We had a cast party afterwards and champagne punch and very nice "nibbles".  I think I need champagne every night because I slept better than I have been sleeping.  Maybe a job well done and it is behind us that did it.  Now we are going to Manhattan Nursing Home to sing on Friday.  The Choir is going on the bus.  Should be fun too.  I went to the dermatologist this morning for a follow up and he zapped a mole and then my ear where it had come back.  Lordy why do things like to grow on old bodies?  Too much sun in my youth so he said.  Friday is Brody"s 1st birthday and party.  I sound like Whitney with so much to do.  No wonder the time seems to fly.

So Be It
Betty Boop

No comments: