September 28, 2014

FRIDAY AND SATURDAY

The title would suggest I have been busy and could not get to you every day.  Not so.  Just lazy I guess and I am the worst at putting off what I want and need to do.  I like blogging because I can picture you looking every day to read what I am up to.  I guess that is all right to picture that even though I know it can't be true.  We had a Fashion and Style Show on Friday.  Modeled by some of our more elegant residents. (of which I am not a member.)  STEIN MART of Madison presented their latest fashions.  Lordy, nothing casual enough for me.  Most of the models were tall and slim and looked like the real thing!!  They did a beautiful job and we all enjoyed it very much.  Also that evening we had A NIGHT IN PARIS in the dinning room.  Very elegant French food and a beautifully decorated dinning room.  Black table linens and candles.  Sounds like I enjoyed it?--no I did not even go.  I picked up my dinner (not the French ) and ate in my apartment.  O well, that's O. K.  I just did not want to go. 

 I am going to a brides  shower this afternoon.  My sweet granddaughter is getting married.  Just in case you have not heard.  I know she and Ryan will have fun and we will be happy to watch.  Looking forward to seeing Pam's beautiful house again and how nice of Amy's friends to do this for the happy couple.  Well off to Church first.  Should be a great day.

Betty Boop

No comments: