September 10, 2014

RIGHT OFF THE FARM

Yes that delicious soft boiled beautiful "blue shell" egg was straight from the nest.!! Poultry farmers M. G and Ryan came to visit yesterday and brought me an array of beautiful colored eggs from their own back yard.  One promises to have double yolks.  I cooked one this morning for breakfast and it was so fresh and good.  I told them I might go up and down the Halls and brag a little.  They had lunch with me and I enjoyed them both very much.  I know they have plenty on their plate now with school and work for her and some real hard work for him .  Making tables for his shop and of course "the wedding."  It was thoughtful of them to take time for me. 

Writers class meets this afternoon and I am still trying to write an essay on Clouds.  I already have a poem about hummingbirds to go.  I must do an interview also.  So my life goes on.  So different from what I would have planned.  But thankfully it is not all up to me.  Right?

Betty Boop

No comments: