September 12, 2014

DOUBLE BEAUTY

Bet I had something rare this morning.  A DOUBLE YOLK EGG!!!All from the FARMS of McNIEL & PATRICK.  Oh I just had to smile when I broke it in the skillet fro an egg-over-light.  So good.  I am still amazed at those chickens.  Good way to start a gloomy looking day.  Looks like rain but they say a cold front is passing ever bringing 80's instead of upper 90's.  Well Fall is on the way and I am glad as I love this time of year.  I am also tired of these limp and tired old summer clothes. 

I got a haircut yesterday ands as usual, I colored it and now I am again "that little dark haired cutie."  A phrase from the past.  At 87 I still prefer dark to grey.  Well, Exercise class is this morning.  I never miss.  I am afraid to not go for fear I will not be able to hang on.  Plus I love the group......  I am taking Banana Bread.  They will love that.

Betty Boop

No comments: