September 26, 2014

TOO MUCH

I really have to smile when I write my blog.  So different from all of my readers.  Yesterday was just about too much,  Amy was my Angel for the day.  With all the Wedding plans going on, I was blessed that she could take me yesterday on an almost all day affair.  We started with the dentist and took an hour just to clean my teeth.  She did a good thorough job  .  I go twice a year but I am not good at flossing.  Next we went to the Highway Patrol.  No not for speeding thank goodness, although I was afraid to go because my drivers license expired in January.  I did not know they stopped sending notices and just did not notice,  Here I am driving around --  87--with an expired one.  It is a wonder I got away with that one.  I worried about it till I got there and I had no problem.  I guess it happens to many because with a very small  fee, I got a new picture and it looks terrible (just like me) and I am good to go till 2018.  That is the least length I could get it. I figure any longer would be danger to the population. O. K. got that done.  We enjoyed the Piccidilly so much last week till we did it again.  Were not disappointed.  It was good.  Then we went to shop for the bridesmaid luncheon for ideas for arrangements for the table, which I am doing,  I just needed approval from the pro.  Lucky me, she liked my ideas.  By then I was so tired, we went home.  With a little nap (one hour) I then went to Wal-Mart.  Big mistake.  I just did make it home.  I had to sit in the chair a while before I could unload my stuff.  I had a meeting at 6:00, but I just could not make it.  I will try not to do that much again in a day.  Getting too old I guess.  Could that be?  Sounds like a poem or essay in there for St. Catherine's.  They would understand.

Betty Boop

P. S, I did revive enough last night to make a  treat for my Coffee Club. I just love those complements!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be an exhausting day even for a young chick! You are so fortunate to enjoy such fun days with your family.

Amy said...

any longer would be a danger to the public...you are so funny. Love being with you always.