September 14, 2014

SATURDAY & SUNDAY

Just like two for one?  Jan came Saturday.  We decided to go out from St.Catherine's to eat lunch.  We went to McAlister's.  Sat outside to eat and thought we would freeze.  The cool was very welcomed but we got cold.  Did a little shopping and then home.  Today Sunday, went to Church.  Can't seem to connect with our new preacher.  She is so different from  Rob and I guess I considered him a friend.  I miss him a lot.  We had lunch at Strawberry Patch here in Madison.  It was very good and we did sit outside and got hot.  Mississippi weather is hard to understand.     My well is running dry in the creative department.  I am thinking of stopping the writing for the paper for a while.  Don't know what is wrong bit I can't get anything going.  Need a vacation from the pressure I guess. 

Miss America Contest tonight.  I think I will watch it.


Betty (better tomorrow) Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

You need something new to try.